Flare up Diary #3
Another night of minimal sleep. I took a gravol at 3 am because I needed sleep. Slept till 6 then I had to get up. Pain level sitting at a 5. I Mickey moused my heating pad in my sweatpants and got ready. My whole body aching with a splitting head ache.
I made it work but already felt drained. Walking bent over because my back is so sore. Luckily my client had a light day. I did my chores, helped around the house, we baked cookies for her family and I dropped off 3 garbage bags of clothes to be donated. I did it, but I’m dead.
When I got home I laid on the floor for like 10 minutes. It was cold and I was hot and exhausted. Pain level still sitting at 5. My right rib feels like I’ve been kicked by a horse and a throbbing stab in my right side reminds me that something is different.
My periods is heavy and waves. I get cramps in my middle low low pelvis. That is period specific pain. Acid hot feeling in lower left side, Hello Flare up. Stabbing hot feeling in left side with extreme back pain and my rib feeling cracked….what new hell is this? Tomorrow is my ultra sound. Thank goodness. I can make it till then!
Exhaustion finally overpowered my pain and I fell asleep for 3 hours. Out cold. I missed 4 phones calls, a few texts and someone knocking and ringing my doorbell. I normally wake up to my husband rolling over at night. But today I was so exhausted I didn’t hear my phone right next to my head on full blast.
Spent some time with my puppies on the couch. My amazing husband brought me chicken nuggets and sat with me for a bit. I finally told him to go play video games with his friends. I’m a miserable grump. I’m either groaning or crying from pain, trying to sleep or looking exhausted while I pretend I’m okay. (He knows I’m not). So I won’t ruin his night as well.
Still no fever or vomiting. Just a mean period and an intense flare up and unknown symptoms making their grand entrance. So much fun!
Comments
Post a Comment