2nd round of surgery

 I had my follow up meeting with my specialist earlier this week. It was a basic meeting. How is everything going with Pelvic physio and my medication. I was also told my incision surgery would be Nov 29th. Ok 7 months from now. That’s not too bad.

Like always, I put my name on the cancellation list and went home.

The following day I had a missed call from my doctors office. I was a little confused as I didn’t expect to hear from them so soon. Figured they wanted me to do some tests or something.

I called them back and got the best news ever.

There was a cancellation! I could have surgery in a week a a half if I could make it work. Of course I took it! I had to go back in today to fill out paperwork and go over the details. But I was able to get my surgery a whole lot sooner than I originally thought. 

I messaged work and let them know what is going on. I don’t know what’s going to happen. We had to go over a lot of “what if” situations during my appointment where I filled out a lot of paper work .

I guess we will see! 

But I am so excited! 

Comments

Popular Posts