Wondering what’s going on
The pain is back. Now as bad as before thank goodness. But I feel it in both areas it was when we discovered it last time. Stress, physical activity and my period seems to cause it to show its ugly head.
At times I have to use my cane again. Luckily, I am not having extreme ones. I am able to still participate in life, I haven’t had to cancel any events. So far I have been lucky.
I am suppose to have my appointment with my specialist next week. I still have not heard from the GI specialist that was suppose to call me months ago. Nor have I received a call for this magical new test that can detect endometriosis. I am not sure what is going on with my doctors. But it does not seem like anyone is communicating with each other. I’ll have to bring it up with my specialist when I see them next week. It’s so frustrating. I don’t want to get back to the level of pain I was at 2 years ago. So it’s unnerving having no communication at all.
The food sensitivity seems to be coming back. My appetite is none existent other than in my period. Then I crave anything and everything. Other than that, I can go a day without eating because the thought of eating makes me sick. I am being careful of what I eat again. Which sucks. I am back to having a negative relationship with food.
I think it’s the mind games of pain and waiting that get to me sometimes. Knowing there is help and something is suppose to be being done. But I hear nothing, I know nothing. So is anything actually being done? I am constantly in the unknown. I hope my specialist does something. This can’t be good for me mentally long term.
Comments
Post a Comment