Slowly creeping back in
Since my second surgery. The pain has been manageable. I’ll be the first one to admit that.
However, with it changing so much, I can tell when it’s getting worse. I can feel it. They are still manageable at this point in time, but I know it won’t be long until they start to mess up my life again.
I’m noticing the left lower pelvis area is getting more and more spicy. My leg isn’t super bad yet. Occasionally I use my cane, just as a mobile aid to prevent it from getting worse. But I can feel it getting sharper and more painful. On the pain scale I would say, level 3-4 maybe? After the surgery my pain level was 0-1 if that. It was so peaceful. I miss it. But I can feel it slowly creeping its ugly head back.
The right side of my pelvis, is doesn’t feel as spicy. It’s more of a dull constant ache. But the ache is slowly becoming sharper. It’s not giving me too many issues. But I can feel it changing. I know something has grown back.
In October I’m suppose to go for a new special endometriosis test. An ultrasound I think? I’m not sure. It can apparently detect endometriosis without surgery.
I guess that’s good? But we know I have it and it’s going to come back. So why do I have to do a test for something I know is inevitable? Ugh whatever, if it makes the doctors happy.
Still no new medication to help with pain.
I just do physio. It does help mild ones. Thank goodness for that. But it doesn’t help them all. Tylenol and Advil are skittles for me at this point. Heating pad can only do so much. TENs machine can offer relief for milder ones but again, only so much.
I have been keeping up with the smoothies. But i have recently been slacking. I need to start doing those everyday again.
I’m just sick of pain. I’m sick of some type of pain everyday again. I had a year, maybe a year and a half of pain free. But I knew when it came back. I felt it and knew. I’m back to exhaustion. Oh goodness, the exhaustion is killing me. I always want to sleep but can never sleep good. Food and I are back to not being friends because of nausea almost daily. Thank goodness I work from home. No co workers can tell how often I’m running to puke in the toilet.
I just wish there was something to make the pain stop. I’m tired.
Comments
Post a Comment